3 commercials I recently saw (and liked) on TV

Okay this is completely random. I watched an advertisement on TV today and it was so funny I wanted to share it, but then I thought about two other advertisements that I liked so instead of sharing that particular one on facebook, I thought I'd make a quick blogpost about it.

Chances are, you might have already seen these commercials. But I am betting on at least one which you haven't based on what channels you watch on TV. I haven't done this kind of a silly thing for a long time here, so yeah, keeping the randomness alive, here are those three commercials.


1. Snoring Husband 






2. Breakup






3. Lawyer




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So there, I hope you liked at least one of these (or all three). I liked the third one the most :P

Until next time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EDIT - Added one more for selfie-sh people ;)


4. Selfie-sh




Comments

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! This was awesome :P
    Thanks man. This post came at just the right time. I hadn't seen either of these, though if you would believe it, just as I finished watching the first advert (so creative!), it started on TV next to me!

    The second one is so cute :) And the third one was really hilarious. You can't really let go of your roots, can you? :P

    Considering how idiotic TV generally is, this was a fun break. Keep up the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad it came to some use, and at the right time ;)
      There are many more, in fact, I am adding one more to this post just now. Do check out if you come back here :P

      Thanks for the comment ^_^

      Delete
  2. Last one! Hilarious :D

    I had just recently watched the first one, and was wondering how much I now actually wait for ads like these, than the TV shows. These people are doing some pretty creative stuffs :D

    And yes, trust you to come up with such (hatke) posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back to the blog SrishTi, the ads indeed are getting smarter these days. A hell of a lot more than the saas bahu serials anyway :P

      Thanks for the comment, I am glad the hatke post grabbed your attention ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd be glad to hear from you. Type in this form. :)